Monthly Digger - September 2010

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I have little to say. I consider breaking 1300 a given and am just sitting tight in everything I have. Most important thing to do...is nothing. I have a good idea of what is doing and will test it by saying this:

1) this morning spike will be sold and we'll backtest the 1250 area.

2) after this backtest, we surge much higher, well above our recent highs.

3) brief consolidation w/ lame backtest that's quickly repelled and we do another big surge up.

So I'm filling this time with study. Study of Chinese stocks and reading Gregg Braden's "Fractal Time". For the Chinese stocks, I'm focused on infrastructure and agriculture/fertilizer. This started for me fore with CAGC (fertilizer) and has restarted with CHNG (very happy with and accumulated a free position..rebuying Fri, yest., today though so have more exposure).

agent, i think the back test just occurred and we are off

mars entered scorpio today, and will remain there for 6 weeks. its bullish the metals. huge arms sale to the saudis is typical of that relationship. so are war flare ups. sovereign debt is the issue. all fiats are illusion. i am looking for 1325-1409. and i think the speculative juniors get some play before this leg is finished.

phase 2 has been marked by cbs buying gold. and phase 3 will be marked by the banksters joining the cbs. i suspect that wave4 correction will be longer in duration that wave 2 was. so there will be time to accumulate.

interested to see if silver makes new forever highs. i think that it will

dharma

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

ageka- it is typical to try and gain the next higher angle. in this wave that will be achieved

my 2c

agent, i think the back test just occurred and we are off

mars entered scorpio today, and will remain there for 6 weeks. its bullish the metals. huge arms sale to the saudis is typical of that relationship. so are war flare ups. sovereign debt is the issue. all fiats are illusion. i am looking for 1325-1409. and i think the speculative juniors get some play before this leg is finished.

phase 2 has been marked by cbs buying gold. and phase 3 will be marked by the banksters joining the cbs. i suspect that wave4 correction will be longer in duration that wave 2 was. so there will be time to accumulate.

interested to see if silver makes new forever highs. i think that it will

dharma

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

ageka- it is typical to try and gain the next higher angle. in this wave that will be achieved

my 2c

It would suit me fine if that's the case. I'm looking at an older pattern where the first 2 spikes above the previous recent high (mid-June) are sold slightly. These 2 spikes could be the recent GLD spikes at 123 and 125.5..they were not new highs but spikes nevertheless, definitely the angle of this pattern is different. If this is the case, we are just off to the races. Either way is agreeable.

I am putting my head in the sand while we rise. I keep saying, the most important thing I do...is to do nothing.

I did make one change yesterday, sold small amount (10k shares) of ATW.V (sold some a few days ago as well after ~50% gains). It has doubled and although has some things going its way now, it's going to be a slow process...happy w/ my gains and moving the capital on to what will participate more. MTO.V is my largest junker. PR will be out soon.

Volume alert in AMC.TO/AXSMF. It looks like this is the final digestion of it's recent necessary bending over to the bankers. With warrants/shares in hand, the bankers are hopefully done hedging/shorting their dirt cheap positions and this thing can start to participate.

Volume today appears well on track to be the largest in company history. The share price is unchanged. By now, I've said this many times, but I've "seen this before." Let's hope for a replay.

Here is an old chart of mine for SMC/ECU - now look at AMC.TO

ECU had a nice move off of this low, it's still struggling because of incompetent/over-eager management but it's getting it's ducks in a row...but I still don't like it's debt payments coming up $1M per month (monthly gold pyrite shipments to Nevada may save its bacon).

ECU had a volume spike without share price movement..languished a bit, then took off. SMC had volume + price at once w/ follow-thru. We'll see what flavor AMC.TO takes on.

AMC.TO too has poor management but would be a good fit for a larger miner...it has big land positions in key areas, surrounded by mines former & producing.

edit: now over 6m shares traded

post-1082-12844840861077.jpg

above 520ish on hui and you have a breakout that projects to 850

remember:

when roosevelt confiscated all the gold. he then revalued gold to $35 from around 20, which in essence devalued dollar holder by approximately 50%.

@some point they will have to devalue the dollar to make the payments on the deficits feasible.

john hathaway on gold

http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews20100913AS_hathaway.html

dharma

If you really want to know what's going on you should read this - "You are witnessing a blow off top in precious metals today." http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2010/09/14/the-end-is-near-2/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

While another trader says "Gold and gold stocks are on the verge of a massive breakout."

Isn't the world a wonderful place of indecision.

Heavily buying the great crash and great rotations had grinch in a pleasant pickle today...

My self imposed bullion to gold/silver-stock ratio has been severely violated.

So today, I lightened up.

Where to put the free money?

Cocaine? Whores?

Nah....gold is the flation bogey-man and the commodities index is on fire!

I now own some heavy rare earths and uranium in physical pools. (No miners).

I've been a 100% gold-kook for 10 years.

It was time.

To get hard....for hard assets.

Heavily buying the great crash and great rotations had grinch in a pleasant pickle today...

My self imposed bullion to gold/silver-stock ratio has been severely violated.

So today, I lightened up.

Where to put the free money?

Cocaine? Whores?

Nah....gold is the flation bogey-man and the commodities index is on fire!

I now own some heavy rare earths and uranium in physical pools. (No miners).

I've been a 100% gold-kook for 10 years.

It was time.

To get hard....for hard assets.

I like uranium here but I've liked it a lot of times over the past few years and every time I've been early. I did take on a junior copper, though, brought to our attention years ago by GM. Whether it heads up soon, I don't know, but I think it's more or less sold out and way undervalued based on the 7 billion pounds of copper. I expect it will get bought out for at least $2 but I also expect it to require some patience.

post-2047-12845023304299.gif

i put on a 1/2 position in san gold, seems cheap compared to the rest of the sector, just sitting for now. looking for a brief consolidation, before another thrust

cbs continue to buy gold. do what they do, forget about what they say.

more banks missing tarp payments

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/13/AR2010091306283.html

John Williams Sees The Onset Of Hyperinflation In As Little As 6 To 9 Months As Fed "Tap Dances On A Land Mine"

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/john-williams-sees-onset-hyperinflation-little-6-9-months-fed-tap-dances-land-mine

dharma

Archived