"There is no stock market."

Whom do you think is running out of time?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a new most hated cnbs personality...the Crapple Fanboy....this guy is a world class gadget ass kisser..it's like he's shielded some how from the outside world and plays with pads all day...

sha-ron epperson has really started driving me crazy...its the voice...i want to scratch her eyes out. she friggin screams every word. "cruuuuuuuuuuuude! fuuuuuteeerrrrs! aaaaaaaaaaaarre! at the looooowwws! of the seeeeeeeeessssioooonn! on the invennnnnnnnnnnnnnntory! numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!" jeeezus lady i hear you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sha-ron epperson has really started driving me crazy...its the voice...i want to scratch her eyes out. she friggin screams every word. "cruuuuuuuuuuuude! fuuuuuteeerrrrs! aaaaaaaaaaaarre! at the looooowwws! of the seeeeeeeeessssioooonn! on the invennnnnnnnnnnnnnntory! numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!" jeeezus lady i hear you.

:lol: :lol:

I remember one time she was like, "woooooooooooooow", "wooooooooow".

Okay, so JPM is stopping its prop trading and also China is buying 10% of them. Announced on same day.

Well? A little help here, fellow tin foil dudes.

Well, uh, um....

after I posted that, I got an email from Matrix Direct. It suggested that I buy life insurance.

Is that a threat? Should I delete the post?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:o :o :o

Up about 9 above "Fair value" though,went out at 4 pm about 1047 I think?

Not that it matters this time of night.

There was a massive buy program after 4 pm....read an article tonight speculating Ben is gonna buy trashuries and "stocks" which is illegal....

Christmas season starts tomorrow too with some Crapple TV hype...wouldn't be surprised to see some garland hanging in Walgreens before labor day.

I still stand by my call that the trash stocks have to get pummeled before we get any kind of sustained rally. Our future depends on numbers and symbols.

There was a massive buy program after 4 pm....read an article tonight speculating Ben is gonna buy trashuries and "stocks" which is illegal....

Christmas season starts tomorrow too with some Crapple TV hype...wouldn't be surprised to see some garland hanging in Walgreens before labor day.

I still stand by my call that the trash stocks have to get pummeled before we get any kind of sustained rally. Our future depends on numbers and symbols.

Hard to say what is next,but I think it is too soon for an all out collapse.We still may take another shot or 2 at the 1080+ level.

Prime ramp window late this week into the holiday,plus with all the bearishness most sellers may have already thrown in the towel......

But ANYTHING can happen.

Archived