10k hats again?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe what Cramit just said...." if the President only showed he cared about "equities" by doing something about the bond market "....WTF ??? He's lost what brain "cell" he has left...all the crap "he" called for "he" got and now wants more moral hazzaed...Gong this foulker...get him away from "humans"....

This is exactly why we keep "failing"....All the Fed and the Government has been doing is screwing around with mother nature since bubble number one and she's pissed....

I was gonna do a blog post on this but haven't had time.

US Industrial Production

Looks like a hell of a recovery with just a little seasonal downtick in July.

shorttermperspective.png

But then zoom out a little. Not so much.

longtermperspective.png

And on a per capita basis, it's getting worse and worse.

perspectiveindustrialproduction.png

Everyone very bearish on clearstation and all the other boards,we should get some type of bounce soon.Not sure how far,but at least a halt to the declines for a day or 2?

Maybe starting after the morning selloff?? :unsure:

post-1110-1282692429933.jpg

I can't believe what Cramit just said...." if the President only showed he cared about "equities" by doing something about the bond market "....WTF ??? He's lost what brain "cell" he has left...all the crap "he" called for "he" got and now wants more moral hazzaed...Gong this foulker...get him away from "humans"....

This is exactly why we keep "failing"....All the Fed and the Government has been doing is screwing around with mother nature since bubble number one and she's pissed....

Is that image a classic from stoolie Grott?

...ahhhhh, good times! :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

You're kidding I hope. When you make statements like that it gets me thinking about when you bought WAMU to put away for your son. You were in some kind of denial then, not paying attention to the facts. This sounds like something similar.

There's so much bad shit going on out there that I think you've become immune to it, as if it's normal or something. Well, it's not normal. Step out of that bubble once in a while and check out what's really going on in the world.

Not that you might not get a bounce on this trade. But trading is a whole nother thing from "nothing alarming out there."

There you go again with that wamu trade, i'm not perfect and I do make mistakes. If things are as bad as you mention then why did s&p rally almost 600 points off the lows. You have a tenancy to believe in all the crap that's out there all the time you forget the markets don't give a fock about the news. I simply don't see anything technically bad out there to warrant such pessimism. The same way I tried playing the short side when spooz were at 1120, I'm going to play the turn here. If you don't like me posting here, then I'll stop.

Later.

I think Cramer makes the case that ADD is real. A topic that came up oddly during the day. He like every talking head on the TeeVee who uses emotional appeals to grab an audience is perfectly capable of contradictory statements from one day to the next and sometimes on sentence to the next. It is more than a shtick I think, it's a mental dysfunction. Maybe ADD doesn't quite encompass the dysfunction but it's in the ballpark.

There you go again with that wamu trade, i'm not perfect and I do make mistakes. If things are as bad as you mention then why did s&p rally almost 600 points off the lows. You have a tenancy to believe in all the crap that's out there all the time you forget the markets don't give a fock about the news. I simply don't see anything technically bad out there to warrant such pessimism. The same way I tried playing the short side when spooz were at 1120, I'm going to play the turn here. If you don't like me posting here, then I'll stop.

Later.

Boys boys boys. It's a time frame issue. Well that and prices have nothing to do with good and bad, they are totally amoral. And I wish you would let Russ ramble a bit more in the Podcasts, it's entertaining. Also, where is Aaron

Archived