10k hats again?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup!yup !yup

above 1229 breaks into the next price cycle for gold.

my work shows new forever highs in oct

fwiw

dharma

You nailed that last one in June within a day or so....

FWIW I suspect silver may outperform gold on the next move up....which prolly means I'll be in the back room with SLW again, spinning Barry White and ordering bottles from Branson.....

Long ES at 1050.25.

Stop below today's low at 1044...

Looking for mid 1060s over the next day or 2.

trade Safe.

Still holding.

I won't be surprise if there's stop running over night below 1044 and they jam it back up when Euroland opens.

Going to watch action and have my stop in place at 1044. If they do a run stop and quickly move back above 1044, i'm going to re-enter back my position. We are marking a tradeable bottom here so give the trade a bit more breathing room.

So game plan is...out below 1044. Back in above 1044.

It's that simple.

Trade Safe and see bottom picking folks at 1060s.

Still holding.

I won't be surprise if there's stop running over night below 1044 and they jam it back up when Euroland opens.

Going to watch action and have my stop in place at 1044. If they do a run stop and quickly move back above 1044, i'm going to re-enter back my position. We are marking a tradeable bottom here so give the trade a bit more breathing room.

So game plan is...out below 1044. Back in above 1044.

It's that simple.

Trade Safe and see bottom picking folks at 1060s.

Seeing the VIX a bit stretched against the Bollinger Bands....could see a bounce in the indecies... :unsure:

Seeing the VIX a bit stretched against the Bollinger Bands....could see a bounce in the indecies... :unsure:

I'm seeing that.

We either get a BIG green candle tomorrow with another HARD down (that's why it's important to have your stop) or this is some sort of a bottom. Beside the orgy rally in bonds the past few months, i certainly don't see anything alarming out there.

Archived