Monthly Digger - August 2010

I think the train is leaving the station again after the scheduled stop

I am 94% in and full of expectations that this time we will see fireworks in gold and miners

Well I mean 1450-1650 $ to start <_<

I am not selling anything but was still buying last week

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More turd flying sighted:

ATW.V: .05 to .07 in a few days.

ATW Gold Corp. ATW 0.070* +0.010 (16.67%) 6.35M 23,800.00

MTO.V: .41 to .57 in a few days.

Metanor Resources Inc. MTO 0.570* +0.060 (11.76%) 73.09M 431,024.00

Metanor is my largest turd holding.

And in bigger turd news:

Rising wedge on AUY 10-day chart. 10.34-10.40 must be broken with authority.

Well, someone must have got a hold of the holiday pre-orders report.

The US still has the group of consumers that matters the most and if we sneeze the rest of the world catches a cold.

China really needs to float their currency if they want to play major banker. To bad if they did, it would swing around so much looking for parity that no one would want to own it. Pegging and re-pegging to the US$ does nothing. Leading indicator would be number of officials fearing for their lives every time a bad report is pending.....

Congress is going to be prodded to pass another spending/stimulus bill and that would take about a month to pass as markets tank awaiting the next round of QE.

Markets could crash now and any future QE revives the markets into election day. Opposite of what you might expect this time of year. Beats me, I'm about 20%-25% cash trying to be patient before diving back in.

Economy is going to stay flat-lined no matter what they do if they don't repeal the new health care laws.

I have to believe my own cycles

So I got 5% cash and expect a start of the rise is imminent

Some juniors are already trying right now

yes , i agree

september has several astrological events that lead me to believe it will be a very substantial upmove in gold.

1245 in my work was the resistance that kept the market suppressed , now taking that out indicates that the market has its sites set on the highs. 1261 is the next resistance.

i have ventured into small juniors. @some point they get play auxvf was taken out yesterday by frg

also, i think silver, busting out of that multi year consolidation pattern will get more play

o-gold majestic mention sandspring a while back. i too have a starter poistion there

dharma

yes , i agree

september has several astrological events that lead me to believe it will be a very substantial upmove in gold.

1245 in my work was the resistance that kept the market suppressed , now taking that out indicates that the market has its sites set on the highs. 1261 is the next resistance.

i have ventured into small juniors. @some point they get play auxvf was taken out yesterday by frg

also, i think silver, busting out of that multi year consolidation pattern will get more play

o-gold majestic mention sandspring a while back. i too have a starter poistion there

dharma

thanks dharma, a newsletter alerted me to SSP.V, but nice to know that GM had done some dd on it. Happy to hold it here.

CKG.V showing some life here.

CHINA NAT GAS INC COM NEW

Today's Open: 5.14

Day's Range: 4.63 - 5.14

Close: 5.12

Volume: 732,967

Very nice reversal on volume (4x avg. and much higher than any of the down days - good chance a bottom is in). Was able to pick up 10 more Mar/2011 $5 calls during the panic:

Filled Buy to Open 10 CHNG Mar 19 2011 5.0 Call Limit 0.75 -- -- 11:30:39 08/31/10

The shorts were crushing it and CHNG management returned fire with a PR release. As Mr. Sinclair said, good management has a queue of news ready if the need be.

After posting yesterday regarding Yamana, I dumped it...it's such a POS and never breaks resistance. Good riddance. After today's performance again no regret. SOMEDAY it'll get its act together, until then I'm done with it. Rephrase from yesterday..determined to hold leaps in quality majors through this transition..i.e. ABX. I also dumped some ATW for 45% gains today.

Moved some of it into MDNNF (.362) for long-term (REE anyone? still big in the news).

Fricking LBSR is a personal ATM for those who did the DD/knew the story. Sheeeeet. And to think I was made aware of it at .013 and didn't follow-up w/ DD. #(&*$#*$

Thank goodness we are getting a pulse..is follow-thru too much to ask for?

Archived