Attenuated amnesty

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 'think' we close green today.

That would be AMAZIN'

Just got filled on my first wave of not-so off the wall bids that I threw out there on some long dated short puts

More stuff pending, should we collapse further

When it comes to the real state of the overall market i trust FX more than stocks. Best barometer for leveraging/deleveraging (aka taking more risk/reducing risk) are the Yen pairs. When I look at EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY then I say that the market doesnt look well.

In fact GBP/JPY never looked well, it never came ANYWHERE NEAR its summer 2007 top. As we know summer 2007 was the internal top for stocks. Looks like the strong upmove in stocks off the 2009 bottom was pretty much based on hot air.

Wait till China falls, THEN we talk real business. Greece is fly shit against that. The complete last economic sucess of the last decaqde around the world was only based on China, which is a house of cards, which will implode. I predict: Within the next 10 years we will get mass social unrest and even revolution in China. Civil war.

Good job, lads. I'll take it from here. :lol:

Bucky backtesting the breakout. If it holds, look for higher. If he consolidates, my guess is he'll hold above 84.75.

post-2253-12743642422857.jpg

That China is BY FAR the biggest surplus country is one of the biggest and most idiotic crap i have ever read.

China has more problems in the foreseeable future than any other country of the western world.

For those who dont realie: China is still a communist country. You have police on ANY corner.

I have problems to trust statisitcs of democratic countries, but i definitely never ever trust statistics of a totalitarian, communist country.

Great comment by Fumble Manager on Crapvision

...."get to cash now?....WTF?....where were these Newsletter writers when we were above 1,200?....you should be lining up your buys now...not selling after the move down ...."

Whiskey Haines stands there in disbelief...."buy NOW?.....WHAT!!!!"

Great comment by Fumble Manager on Crapvision

...."get to cash now?....WTF?....where were these Newsletter writers when we were above 1,200?....you should be lining up your buys now...not selling after the move down ...."

Whiskey Haines stands there in disbelief...."buy NOW?.....WHAT!!!!"

You should write one. Your mkt calls are great.

That would be AMAZIN'

Just got filled on my first wave of not-so off the wall bids that I threw out there on some long dated short puts

More stuff pending, should we collapse further

TJ how do you price those? Assume a lower price level and add a bit of premium for increased vol?

Or is it more scientific, like?

transistorclock.jpg

Archived