(Un)employment Situation...hiding on GF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for a rant of insanity:

Well,according to every site I see (even this one) the concensus we are going to gap up a zillion on monday.It's a foregone conclusion,just buy and shut the hell up.

Employment Numbers were "SPECTACULAR" :ph34r: ,we should be at dow 14k by 10am on monday.No worries,absolutely no chance we EVER downtick again for ANY reason.

VIX at 16,no chance everyone is "all in".

THe freaking g-d damn hype is gonna make me freakin barf on my damn keyboard.I beg everyone to buy at the open and roll in your billions by the closing print,Absolutely a money back guarantee against ANY downticks.The crap I am reading is 100 times worse than the hype in 1999.

Please excuse my "rant" but...I drank 4 zombies at P.F. Changs and all the crap I am reading is kinda pissing me off. :angry:

Yes,I know the charts are "bullish"

I know Doc for the short term is "bullish'

Everyone is being sucked in by the charts,which will work until they don't.Then everyone gets caught holding the bag.Every bear is bullish.Even I want to buy,but I won't.

I won't get scammed by wall street again......I did make some good money on the long side last year,I WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK.This is a bear market site and I continue to point out the horsecrap that is being spewed day in and day out by wall street.No,I will not go short,but being long is a crapshoot at this point.

Employment Numbers were "SPECTACULAR" :ph34r: ,we should be at dow 14k by 10am on monday.No worries,absolutely no chance we EVER downtick again for ANY reason.

There are times that news gets sold. The level of federal monetary support at every level is what is spectacular. Without it - the unwashed masses would be more grumpy. The pigmen will make sure there will be a level of productivity while they take control of even more markets.

There will always be more zero's in unlimited quantity.

Time for a rant of insanity:

Well,according to every site I see (even this one) the concensus we are going to gap up a zillion on monday.It's a foregone conclusion,just buy and shut the hell up.

You forgot this confidence chart from Doc's Radio Free Wall Street.

image56.png

http://radiofreewallstreet.fm/subscription-podcasts/radio-free-wall-street-4110/

I've been tracking real estate in Colorado for well over a year now. Being that I may be looking for a place out there at some point.

Bottom line, still a ways to go on the downside. Although the deals out there are superior to what one would get for the same $ in NJ.

The one thing I find funny is how folks are still reluctant to take an offer under what they originally paid (with the exception of folks that paid "peak" bubble prices (circa 2005-2006) -- they have come to the full realization that they f**ked up).

But, folks that bought in say 2003 for $400,000 have their casa listed at $401,000 or $399,000.

I can just here it now,

"....but honey, I know you want to move back to Boston, but there is no damn way we're not getting our money back"

Or, how about,

"...I can't believe we paid cash for this thing back in 2003....we could have invested that $400,000 with Trader Joe and just rented....today we'd have $2,500,000 and be able to get the hell out of here tomorrow..."

Now banks are taking the next step in running the country.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)

3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/109247/pay-garnishments-rise-as-debtors-fall-behind?mod=bb-creditcards

I've been tracking real estate in Colorado for well over a year now. Being that I may be looking for a place out there at some point.

Bottom line, still a ways to go on the downside. Although the deals out there are superior to what one would get for the same $ in NJ.

The one thing I find funny is how folks are still reluctant to take an offer under what they originally paid (with the exception of folks that paid "peak" bubble prices (circa 2005-2006) -- they have come to the full realization that they f**ked up).

But, folks that bought in say 2003 for $400,000 have their casa listed at $401,000 or $399,000.

I can just here it now,

"....but honey, I know you want to move back to Boston, but there is no damn way we're not getting our money back"

Or, how about,

"...I can't believe we paid cash for this thing back in 2003....we could have invested that $400,000 with Trader Joe and just rented....today we'd have $2,500,000 and be able to get the hell out of here tomorrow..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIZYqZrdwIM&feature=related

From reading several sources I've come to the conclusion that Canada's most populated province, Ontario is financially equivalent to California in debt. Canada does not seem to have any investigative journalism left.

For you younger folks who have never heard of investigative journalism, it is something that is seldom done any more in these days of entertainment masquerading as "news." But it used to be done many years ago. It is described here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigative_journalism

BTW, Happy Easter, Passover, Spring, & whatever else folks are celebrating. Swordy has started a weekend forum called Happy Easter, so I'm going over there now.

Archived