Monthly Digger - April 2010

HUI:

I'm concerned about bearish a WXY under construction.

In keeping with my principle that one should not post bearishly on a bull board, this bearish count would likely be invalidated if the 61.8% retracement of 456.38 is exceeded.

I'd be concerned if 428.79 is overlapped.

post-1352-1270791610242.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the gold boards have died. there is no excitement, little interest. bv posting bearish counts w/no alternates, and its friday and gold is up 10. the euro up or down is a joke its worthless crap. obama has inked off the chart deficits as far as the eye can see. and no one seems to notice , no one seems to care!

we have a bullish pennant

yes, i see the inverse h&s pattern , but according to edwards and maghee h&s patterns are major ending patterns signifying tops or bottoms. not intermediate patterns. rules we dont need stinkin rules!

anyway my boat is full. and i am sitting.

and yes this is a bull market!

even silver looks perky. and i dont expect those 21 highs of 2years ago to hold!

there is a litany of significant economic problems out there. the western world is in debt up to its eye balls and everyone looks for china to falter. hopefully, everyone has a plan. and does their own thinking!

last time in the 400s alot of the big names led their followers off the boat, just in time for gold to double in 4 months time. look @ past parabolics. its educational. volatility is about to kicked up a notch!

and above all trust yourself!

dharma

BV just can't shake that EW mentality. Spot has a few candles up here, a correction, pullback, consolidation, profit taking, whatever you want to call it would be no surprise. A surprise would be miners take off while spot rests.

Gaps on open with my favorites NG and NGD added some anyway.

Rising % rates will help the $ temporarily until investors figure out a 20% return won't cover inflation.

Archived