• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no matter how i slice and dice it

30yr Treasury Yields bustin out

does it not matter cause the fed/treasury/ptb/wall st whores

only "care" about the 10yr?

is it any early signal?

will a stock market panic need to occur soon?

is the breakout in yields inevitable? (ithinkyes)

Still reading too. Thanks 4 posting it. Fascinating. So far the guy makes a lot of sense. And then he goes and crashes a plane into a building? I think I'm going to read this 'til the very end to find out what's else was going on in his head when he did this.

No need to read it. I read the first couple of paragraphs. It's boilerplate. The stuff that has been fed to us for 40 years over the airwaves and from congress and the Texas State House. Of course it makes sense. It is the dominant narrative of the age. One which has become the dominant motivating idea in the lives of millions of people with more every day. The occasional one going over the edge into obsession with seething resentments. Imagining themselves to be the champions of freedom when in fact they are slaves to narrow blinkered sort of reality that has nothing to do with freedom. Educated to define their lives and reality in these narrow ways by those seeking power for themselves.

next week have a have huge supply of treasuries,

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/annceresult/press/press_secannpr.htm

* 13-week Bill PDF format, (file size-43KB, uploaded-02/18/10)

* 26-week Bill PDF format, (file size-43KB, uploaded-02/18/10)

* 2-year Note PDF format, (file size-43KB, uploaded-02/18/10)

* 5-year Note PDF format, (file size-43KB, uploaded-02/18/10)

* 7-year Note PDF format, (file size-43KB, uploaded-02/18/10)

* 30-year TIPS PDF format, (file size-43KB, uploaded-02/18/10)

more over we have topping cycles (5 and 8 days) on mr widget. This time is different and go down to 980 sp500? . next week will be very interesting.

plus this fibo at 61,8%...

s_p500_120

No need to read it. I read the first couple of paragraphs. It's boilerplate. The stuff that has been fed to us for 40 years over the airwaves and from congress and the Texas State House. Of course it makes sense. It is the dominant narrative of the age. One which has become the dominant motivating idea in the lives of millions of people with more every day. The occasional one going over the edge into obsession with seething resentments. Imagining themselves to be the champions of freedom when in fact they are slaves to narrow blinkered sort of reality that has nothing to do with freedom. Educated to define their lives and reality in these narrow ways by those seeking power for themselves.

if you didn't see the onion - i think you will like it

U.S. Economy Grinds To Halt As Nation Realizes Money Just A Symbolic, Mutually Shared Illusion

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/u_s_economy_grinds_to_halt_as

Archived