Bully 10k prop jam reversal

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey TJ thanks for the suggestion about Chrome. I just switched. works well

I almost had a major problem though.

when i went to this forum it didn't automatically log me in.

that's not a problem though

What I was worried about was that on my profile i turn off almost everything - especially the avatars

i was afraid i was going to see that scary clown again

thank god it's baby time!

I have to agree with TJ - Chrome is super fast and simple. Throw in the extensions similar to FireFox and I have no reason to use anything else (at least so far). Some of the other extensions I find convenient are Chrome Bird (twitter client), GMAIL, ChromePad (notepad), and Goo.gl URL shortner.

I upgraded last week to clean install of Win7 Ultra from Vista which has helped the overall performance of my machine. The other night I was watching a movie on Netflix, trading platform open, playing a graphics intensive video game, twitter client open and listening to online music without my machine even flinching. Pretty impressive.

I have Chrome installed now, but unfortunately I somehow cant import my firefox bookmarks :(

How is the extension which reloads the site automatically excactly called?

I also have Win7 64bit version, quite satisfied with it, hope performance gets even better wit Chrome, instead of firefox. I think when using firexfox i have some java-plugin issues.

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Mon ?€“ Thurs 11p / 10c

Clusterf#@k to the Poor House ?€“ Wall Street Bonuses

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-janu...-street-bonuses

Macquarie Bank adviser caught assessing Kerr's assets

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/broke...6-1225826045130

Can't be accessed in Canada. There are major problems with censorship in Canada.

Federal agency CRTC knows what is best for us.

Can't be accessed in Canada. There are major problems with censorship in Canada.

Federal agency CRTC knows what is best for us.

That's not true. Geez. If anything, the Canadian media is far more wide open and honest than the US media.

Comedy Central is not available in CA because a Canadian network has the rights. That's true of many US programs. Search it on Google. You'll find it.

Archived