• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lost Money panel hysterical tonight

BWHAHAHAHAHAH

TJ, you just "gotta" do a mid day update....I have weeks I'm off and then work a week or two....couple of weeks ago I got a bunch of jobs and decided to step away from this rat infested cesspool... also coaching a grade school hoops team and have been too busy to give a sheet about this ongoing clusterf**k....

Checked in with Lost on XM a couple of times and all I heard was machine gun yapping that consited of..." If you look at CSCO....If you look at QCOM...If you look at Apple...If you look at Microstock...If you look at Intel...if you look at Google...If you look at Rimm....If you look at semi's.......

you are farked...... Pony Tail One and crew got friggin smoked.

I am sooooo glad to be out of this business.....

I've been teaching for the last two weeks and missed the implosion....Sheet !

Helo Ben, Cramit and Turbo Timmy are gonna save us from the worst economic environment since the second great depression.....

Ags! Was wondering where you were. Did you catch Lost Money at all? Classic! Eddie got crushed trying to catch Earl and the rest of the crew completely lost. Good stuff.

TJ, you just "gotta" do a mid day update....I have weeks I'm off and then work a week or two....couple of weeks ago I got a bunch of jobs and decided to step away from this rat infested cesspool... also coaching a grade school hoops team and have been too busy to give a sheet about this ongoing clusterf**k....

Checked in with Lost on XM a couple of times and all I heard was machine gun yapping that consited of..." If you look at CSCO....If you look at QCOM...If you look at Apple...If you look at Microstock...If you look at Intel...if you look at Google...If you look at Rimm....If you look at semi's.......

you are farked...... Pony Tail One and crew got friggin smoked.

I am sooooo glad to be out of this business.....

:lol:

Ags! Was wondering where you were. Did you catch Lost Money at all? Classic! Eddie got crushed trying to catch Earl and the rest of the crew completely lost. Good stuff.

Nope,,,missed a lot and a couple of weeks ago decided to just walk away form this for a few weeks...every time I did catch little pieces of the idiot's they are all longer than the a frozen Pissant booger dangling on a railing in Alberta.

I swear one night I counted 10 "if you look at's" and "you gotta like it if" from Pony tail one in one sentence.....also noticed the jackass has a wispy tuft and a mohawk.....COME ON! wtf dude ? also no breath what so ever....they all suck..they just ride sheet until it implodes then throw some monkey poo at the wall on the way down....da da da da ta !!!....today's chart of the day !.....Crapple.!!!..

...."you gotta like it ...just gotta !"..."Why ?"....."You just gotta I tell ya !"....

dicks

Wow,brutal article from marketcrotch....

20 reasons Global Debt Time Bomb explodes soon

Commentary: Which trigger will ignite the Great Depression II?

Yes, 20. And yes, any one can destroy your retirement because all 20 are inexorably linked, a house-of-cards, a circular firing squad destined to self-destruct, triggering the third great Wall Street meltdown of the 21st century, igniting the Great Depression II that George W. Bush, Ben Bernanke, Henry Paulson and now President Obama have simply delayed with their endless knee-jerk, debt-laden wars, stimulus bonanzas and bailouts.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/our-debt-...boom-2010-02-02

quiet, calm, cold winter eve

over extended sucker dongs, frozen in the headlights, snapped off without mercy

false hope gone

kiss Dow 10k good-bye

time fer bearz ta dust off them <10k PARTY HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - that ain't Kool-Aid we drinkin' :lol:

post-2457-1265342830.jpg

Archived