Shorts shafted

Some interesting observations from the people at IRA. :glare:

Zombie Update: Loan Repurchases and REO Anyone?

February 2, 2010

"It's like a rash that won't go away. That lousy GDP report. It has been buggin' me since it hit the screen on Friday morning. The release just won't gel with certain official data we had already seen, with any of the abundant anecdotal evidence available and most of all, with all the excess input that is simultaneously dredged from the subconscious periphery of the mind when it's time to tie it all up."

IRA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the first day of Mr. Widget in an uptrend you'd have an unfilled gap up with the yellow 5 day oscillator rocket from rock bottom up through the zero momentum zone and then the 5 day would start to wane back down through the rising 8 day oscillator on Day 3. I could be off by a day, but I'm going to still call it a Day 1 and wait to see if the oscillators behave as in the past. We left an unfilled gap yesterday morning in the same area that we came down to fill. Hopefully I'll have a chance to call upon the ghosts of 29 again to see this gap get filled. I got the stinkin suspicion there gunna drag SPY out like back in early 2004 and keep the SPY bouncing around within a small range.

post-326-1265163142_thumb.png

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

again, the Secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator makes a key turn Down. yup. posted in Plain Sight for you to see and for you to Observe and for you to learn if the Indicator is all that it has been advertised to be.

this indicator turned up on Dec 3, 2009. you all know what happened to the doolar and to gold (and to miners and miners related shares).

now, you can see the Indicator is dropping. let's all note that it be Ground Hog day...will the doolar drop now? will gold go up?

Let the Test of the Secret Indicator start here and now....

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1265163334_thumb.png

Any tech advanced Stoolies out there know if there are any video cards that I can add to my current system that will allow me to run three monitors? The folks at Best Buy and Staples were unaware of any. I thought that if I added a video card with two slots, then I could use those two with one of the originals, but when you add most video cards, it overrides the factory installed one disabling it. Any ideas?

thanks!

ATI 5750 is supposed to support 3 monitors. If you don't won't to open the case--you can get matrox triple head to go---you can buy on Amazon.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

for the record, usdx doolar at 7900, 1113 kitco physical gold price, at 10:45 pm on Feb 02, 2010.

this is a moment of high drama.

Lehman is gone for good. Only a Moran would be happy, now.

Slippin away,

what can I say....

Slippin away,

pass

Any tech advanced Stoolies out there know if there are any video cards that I can add to my current system that will allow me to run three monitors? The folks at Best Buy and Staples were unaware of any. I thought that if I added a video card with two slots, then I could use those two with one of the originals, but when you add most video cards, it overrides the factory installed one disabling it. Any ideas?

thanks!

www.matrox.com

Bankruptcy Club Offers Membership

America is broke, and needs its old friends

The US badly needs its European allies to help redress its loss of balance and stem the hemorrhaging of its international clout.

Barack Obama's $3.8tn budget is a vastly complex affair. But one fact stands out plainly: in layman's terms, America is broke. The federal government's outgoings will exceed income by about $1.6tn this year; over the next 10 years combined, the predicted gap is $8.5tn. Given the partisan impasse on Capitol Hill over spending cuts and higher taxes, there is no reason to assume matters will improve any time soon.

On present trends, Obama's America badly needs the allies of "old world" Europe to help redress its loss of balance and stem the haemorrhaging of its international clout. With wolves at the door, the transatlantic relationship, often dismissed as moribund and unimportant under George Bush and Obama, may be coming back into its own.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/xrCMlSWlDX8.swf

Bankruptcy Club Offers Membership

America is broke, and needs its old friends

The US badly needs its European allies to help redress its loss of balance and stem the hemorrhaging of its international clout.

Barack Obama's $3.8tn budget is a vastly complex affair. But one fact stands out plainly: in layman's terms, America is broke. The federal government's outgoings will exceed income by about $1.6tn this year; over the next 10 years combined, the predicted gap is $8.5tn. Given the partisan impasse on Capitol Hill over spending cuts and higher taxes, there is no reason to assume matters will improve any time soon.

On present trends, Obama's America badly needs the allies of "old world" Europe to help redress its loss of balance and stem the haemorrhaging of its international clout. With wolves at the door, the transatlantic relationship, often dismissed as moribund and unimportant under George Bush and Obama, may be coming back into its own.

How is Europe going to help? They are broke too. It is hard to image that another $8 trillion of deficit spending can be achieved.

ATI 5750 is supposed to support 3 monitors. If you don't won't to open the case--you can get matrox triple head to go---you can buy on Amazon.

I use the ATI Fire MV 2400 Quad...it supports up to 4 monitors. I has worked fine for me so far. Mine are a couple of years old, so there may be something more fancy by now.

http://www.amd.com/us/products/workstation...s/2400-pci.aspx

Archived