Major Sell Signal

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lemur,

statistically :rolleyes: mitochondrial dna

how the heck did monkeys get the same blood types as humans--i dont know--just sayin

blood type diet is one of the most popular diets in the world--i try to follow it mostly for entertainment as it fits what i like to eat anyway--type O+

http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/

d'adamo calls O the progenitor blood type--i like that :blush:

same way they proved :rolleyes: that a high % of world population can trace ancestry to either atilla the hun or ghengis kahn--maybe this explains the nature of current humanity as, according to this,many of us are descendants of the 2 most prolific rapist in the world

Usually they are fine.

Made nice money tonight on the USDJPY & EURJPY close. Missed the AUdusd close due to the IG hang up.

Main problem with the IG sunday night gap close is they really widened the spread for most of the first hour. eg Audusd can be 6 pips wide instead of 2 normally.

Check out Fxcbs. They are not a maket maker and have a real ECN platform with low spreads. Wonder what their spreads are Sunday night?

I think the one you mentioned is just another bucket shop.

I am at IG because i can trade also Gold, Oil, DAX, Dow, S&P and so on with them, but when it comes to trade fx only I would choose Deutsche Bank fx (dbfx.com), tight spreads, very professional, reliable, safe. Of courser the initial deposit is higher, but lets face it, he who doesnt have those 5000 bucks shouldnt trade fx at all.

Ok. Gbpusd looking like it wants to close the gap.

Long Eurusd with a tight stop.

Long S+P but also with longer term put options (the latter green and held for weeks now).

Lately, my trading has been picking up. Good profits in Jan with just modest position size.

I am at IG because i can trade also Gold, Oil, DAX, Dow, S&P and so on with them, but when it comes to trade fx only I would choose Deutsche Bank fx (dbfx.com), tight spreads, very professional, reliable, safe. Of courser the initial deposit is higher, but lets face it, he who doesnt have those 5000 bucks shouldnt trade fx at all.

Fxcbs definitely not a bucket shop.

http://www.fxcbs.com/ecn

Fxfox, are you still working for a bank or back trading full time?

Nice price channel on the daily chart of Sugar (SBH0) - Looking for the top of or break and close below the channel to get short.

sbh0dailychartpricechan.jpg

Yes that is a nice price channel. I am still holding some shorts that I grabbed around 29.90 and some near the high. It should be an interesting session tomorrow. I hope the high is in.

Archived