On the edge of the abyss

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

Treasury Achieves Objectives- Professional Edition

January 28, 2010 By Lee Adler The Treasury finished its workweek by auctioning the 7 year note on Thursday and announcing next week’s auctions. This week’s auction went well, and next week’s calendar is very light, with another significant paydown likely. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

They think it's going higher-- that future earnings will be better than current ones and the overall market will be going higher. If they're right about that it's bullish. Apparently they don't feel a need to invest more cash directly into their business. It's not like they need much. They are what? A warehouse and an Internet site and people mailing stuff to their customers.

If the economy does improve they'll likely be right.

I think Benny's experiment will work to produce Weimar before deflation myself. Although we've been in a pullback & it may continue, I think that we have several years here of AMZN, gold etc. floating up before a big crash.

We are entering the second phase of deflationary collapse.

Futures up 3.30 now.

I would love to see a quick trip up around 1110-1120.

For re-loading purposes.

Then, of course, it would go to 1150ish to get rid of the bears, and THEN there would be the 20 point gap down Shorty craves.

Good!

We go the opposite way of the futures every day now :D

Archived