Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrHanky

Gap up or down tomorrow?

Thanks for that Madness. Can't see the after hours price action.

Here's a replay of INTC after the close for those that can't see afterlife.

post-1444-1263506202_thumb.jpg

Hey Jimi, when the quake strikes, I'm going to take my water filter up to Lake Temescal and pump all I need. Wonder if the hommies will take it away from me on the way back home?

There's a lot of talk about that 200K ES buy yesterday. My question is...who the heck SOLD the 200K ES position?

The seller is 90 million in the hole or 90 million in lost profit.

Hey Jimi, when the quake strikes, I'm going to take my water filter up to Lake Temescal and pump all I need. Wonder if the hommies will take it away from me on the way back home?

...assuming the quake isn't centered in the lake, and a big crack opens up in the bottom and all the water is sucked down into the center of the earth.

Just sayin'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, that means that you're assuming you are going to be healthy enough to do that -- what if you have a broken ankle or something?

...assuming the quake isn't centered in the lake, and a big crack opens up in the bottom and all the water is sucked down into the center of the earth.

Just sayin'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, that means that you're assuming you are going to be healthy enough to do that -- what if you have a broken ankle or something?

Well, I've got a 5 gallon water can that is empty and a water pump and the water source is about 1 mile from here. It would be nice to have a more formal stash, but we live in a shoebox.

INTC 21.74. Not quite as enthusiastic as earlier, when it was 30 cents higher, huh?

For you Canadians, that's "Not quite as enthusiastic as earlier, when it was 30 cents higher, eh?"

Well, I've got a 5 gallon water can that is empty and a water pump and the water source is about 1 mile from here. It would be nice to have a more formal stash, but we live in a shoebox.

You ought to at least have a case of those 16 ounce water bottles, 4 or 5 bucks. Really, what if you or someone in your family is injured, and you can't leave home?

Perhaps some are actually looking at Inhell financials.

- Tax rate of 12%, vs. own guidance of 20% and forward spin-and roughly normal

corporate rate- of 30%. Thanks for screwin' the nation at a time of ginormous deficits

& general economic fear n' loathing. 30% rate, no other change, puts eps at .32.

- Gross margin @ 64.7, v 53.1 a year ago & 61(+/- 3) forward spin. Continued to suck

blood from employee & supplier turnips. More great corporate citizenship.

- Gm of 61 & tax of 30%, eps=.27.

- Living up to status as scummiest corporation in Valley & one of the same of any locale.

It's not just banks that need to be called out & regulated.

Sprint

I have been writing a fairly massive amount of $4.00 puts (laddered expiries) on this junker since last March

Raking it in left and write (ha ha, get it) -- almost 6-figure cumulative put/write profit in this name alone in since Mar '08

Opportunity opened up again late today to write the 4's -- again, various expiries

big.chart?symb=s&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=5141&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=5795&mocktick=1&rand=4480

Things fall apart in eurozone

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/LA14Dj02.html

The Coming Sovereign Debt Crisis

Nouriel Roubini and Arpitha Bykere, 01.14.10, 12:01 AM EST

Will investors move out of their ''safe haven'' markets?

http://www.forbes.com/2010/01/13/sovereign...tha-bykere.html

Perhaps some are actually looking at Inhell financials.

- Tax rate of 12%, vs. own guidance of 20% and forward spin-and roughly normal

corporate rate- of 30%. Thanks for screwin' the nation at a time of ginormous deficits

& general economic fear n' loathing. 30% rate, no other change, puts eps at .32.

- Gross margin @ 64.7, v 53.1 a year ago & 61(+/- 3) forward spin. Continued to suck

blood from employee & supplier turnips. More great corporate citizenship.

- Gm of 61 & tax of 30%, eps=.27.

- Living up to status as scummiest corporation in Valley & one of the same of any locale.

It's not just banks that need to be called out & regulated.

Nice detail, GP. Thanks.