Welcome to earnings Q4 season

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I only meant to say that the chart is absorbing into a supply area. How it reacts depends on weakening demand and for the sellers to take control. I don't think we are in a 2004 economy for sure.

no problem with anyone thinking that and they may be right but I can't see multiple bubbles tracking the same path. I have seen a lot of technicians using the 2004 game plan but I think this puppy will waste everyone... bears won't believe the down and get long with bulls and bulls will be buying lethal dips again....we are in the knee cap zone...bears and bulls....

I'm down to one position, some Crapple puts, and have no interest making huge bets in this thing long or short right now....yesterday and today were flat out bizarre days...more so yesterday where .50 cent 1 seconds ticks were chopping legs off all day....have no clue if the robots heads gonna explode or start issuing a warning to bears...

my best "guess"...and at this point (that's all I will honor this rat f**k of our government owned market with as a "description")....I think we get shanked hard next week due to the massive Treasury auctions then as earnings trickle in boner up...we put in our top for the year 1160

to 1250 ( who the fark knows ?) and as the ass hat bulls look into the rear view mirror extrapolating magnificent growth into 2015......boom.....

todays economic numbers were horrid...and another housing decimation is on the way...... those facts and coming economic events are coming...

I guess Crapvision thinks everyone will jam an I phone into the pocket,,,,a Tablet up their arse,,,,sling a Mac laptop over their shoulder and text with their teeth as they are driving in a 20 MPH School Zone....thats all we got

Shorty, man,

why, why, why, if you're having all that other stuff, why would you have diet Coke when you could have the Real Thing. Get some of the Mexican Coca-Cola that has pure cane sugar. Or, maybe more appropriate for where you're gonna be, get some o' dat Kosher Coke, made with pure cane sugar and carbonated with carbon dioxide that they get from natural gas. That stuff burns the back of your throat out when you take the first swig. Glorious. Nothin' better.

I want some of that Kosher stuff right now.

....I think we get shanked hard next week due to the massive Treasury auctions

I'd like Mr. Widget to show up next week with an 8 day cycle holding price down for two days then a hard TurkeyNeck Trade on Wednesday that snaps the neck of bulls like a thief in the night.

Shorty, I'm a bit insulted when people use the term democracy for what should be termed "an insult to the republic." Democracies are ruled by mobs, as your picture reflects.

good pernt

in fact, if this warn't strictly a stock bored I'd be tempted ta posit the queery:

where do our rights come from?

buttweed better stick ta are bizness of common shlock dilution and disturbation

I'd like Mr. Widget to show up next week with an 8 day cycle holding price down for two days then a hard TurkeyNeck Trade on Wednesday that snaps the neck of bulls like a thief in the night.

LOL...Charmin...me too...

but...every Cramerican eating chili with their fingers in black socks and boxers got long into the close for number mutual fund mark up Monday.....the large mouth bugg eyed bass Maria even mentioned it after the close when she reported how many "pershent" we were up this week..... the up week this week confirms "guaranteed"double digit returns for 2010.....................see Whiskey Haines, Wild Turkey, and IV's......

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

as a service to all them that like to read Forecasts of da Future,

here is the Twenty Ten, as well as a Ten Year forecast from Black Rock, which, in the great Wharton Tradition, obviously lets the Marketing Dept run the place....these boiz have a ton of coin under management.....8 thousand workers work for Black Rock.....where do they hide them all, you may wonder???

....anyway,

Mr. Doll says plenty: (and kind of Brags about being right about 2009....wonder how much F they own???)

http://www2.blackrock.com/content/groups/g...predictions.pdf

Has this been FOUR days in a row with low McClellan readings. Man next week is going to tear the face off of somebody.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

da General reports that Mr. Cramer now mentioned this Night of Jan 08, Twenty Ten, that Ten Per Cent of you monie should now be in GOLD!

and

Mr. Cramer loves El dorado and Free Port Mac Moran!

poof!

(means he wants outa these two to buy RGLD, AUY and CDE....everybody hates GG because da so called GG Management just wants to buy other propertiez, since they are too F#$%^&* dumb to buy back their own stock and STOCKPILE THE GOLD THEY ARE PRODUCING instead of giving it away at these insanely low low low Gold Prices and even the US Mint has figgered out that only Morans would Sell Gold at these current negative Prices, per the jickiss Real Price of Gold INDICATOR.

Truly the Dumbest leading the Dumber, all controlled by the Dirty Hand that must of needs be have pix and time to induce Investment Bonkers to induce the GG mgt to buy every deal that can be invented....the latest story involving "Right of First Refusal" is priceless.....

GG somebody tell the Chinese to take a run a this thing now!

the call is free if you have skypes!

for skypes sake, call, not japan, but China!

Thimk!

Archived