Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrHanky

Nothing left to say,it's just getting old....

Besides your ENER and my NNVC, and TJ's ALU -- which ones?

i war gonna ax you that, we dunno an niether do they

About that payrolls thing. The gummit has $58 billion in new notes and bonds to sell next week. They aren't going to print a stat that would trigger a huge rise in bond yields.

This is pretty good if you have some time to waste late at night or over the weekend.....and I've had discussions with people how I think it would cripple our country if our grids went down just two or three days....we basically "buy gadgets", print money, and create debt ...that's our economy...

http://www.hulu.com/disconnected

This is pretty good if you have some time to waste late at night or over the weekend.....and I've had discussions with people how I think it would cripple our country if our grids went down just two or three days....we basically "buy gadgets", print money, and create debt ...that's our economy...

http://www.hulu.com/disconnected

Interesting film. It seems that we are becoming a country of cyborgs or androids.

I still say that in less than a generation, kids will be born with a smart phone stuck to the side of their head and hand. If it wasn't for trading, I would probably spend less than half-an-hour a day staring at a monitor. I'm more of a natural man. Old school, I guess.

I am more of a horse man than a donkey man, too....

I am more of a horse man than a donkey man, too....

How funny that the post that gets the most responses tonight involves not the stock market, nor the economy, nor trading, but....

post-837-1262847946.jpg

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

Old Stool Depository

The Wall Street Examiner
Subscribe to the Wall Street Examiner
Contact Us

Market Quotes are powered by Investing.com.