Monthly Digger - January 2010

thanks chiefy , avion is @new highs this am. i am back to all in.

ps-thanks for your response! good to see you

dharma

Hi Dharma, I just came home from the island for the holidays...Rhode Island that is. The juniors are going to explode this year. This "sell off" over the last few weeks only dented my account by 3% at the worst level. It is now at all time highs. MASSIVE volume in Avion. 1st target is $1.35.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HUI:

It's very important to move higher here.

There's a possible "bear flag" on the chart, which could suggest less than a full fib retracement. If so, it would indicate a very weak B wave leading to a powerful C wave down.

Obviously, in light of my short term bullish call, I'm discounting it.

1123 was tough resistance and the market backed off

looking more like that bear flag you are talking about

dharma

Now to find some more of these opportunities in 2010! :D

This 17 Bagger was available at the "Back Up the Truck" opportunity of the decade.

Almost as good as the Nov 2000 Buy Opportunity. :)

This chart is just one of many examples of "Advanced Chart Pattern Recognition."

Art not Science, this TA methodology takes years of mastery.

When you see the "Happy Face" chart formation developing, wait for the break out and then proceed to "Back Up the Truck" for spectacular gains!

Order the "Happy Face" Wave ( :)-Wave) TA book NOW to learn this truly rare and remarkably profitable technique.

That's right, forget market fundamentals, this "Charts Tell All" technique of techniques will even allow the market consensus ignoramuses to profit beyond their wildest dreams guaranteed!!!!

Oh if it were true. :lol:

post-2021-1262805845_thumb.png

What's in store for 2010 that will drive the markets, Gold and Gold stocks?

lemme see chere . . .

Perusing various sources of information I see MORE OF THE SAME.

The smell is pervasive: More Money Printing

Surprise surprise, surprise NOT, just two trading days into the New Year, the Fed is already leaking to the various news sources that it may extend and enlarge the MBS monetization program later this year.

Any wonder why Gold is perking up?

CORRECTED - Fed may re-enter MBS market later in 2010 - Market News

(Corrects second paragraph to show number is $1.25 trillion)

" NEW YORK, Jan 5 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve is discussing re-entering the mortgage-backed securities market later this year if its buying power is needed to hold down interest rates, Market News said on Tuesday in a story citing Fed officials.

The $5 trillion agency mortgage-backed securities market may weaken when last year's biggest buyer, the Federal Reserve, ends its $1.25 trillion agency MBS purchasing program at the end of the first quarter of 2010."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN053069...ype=marketsNews

Archived