fed balance sheet stinks

6. This is the Maximum Time of Opposition. Or, rather the maximum of super high correlations to the USDX.

8. jickiss advice to you-all here: Never give in, Hold Fast, this maximum opposition is about to un-ravel. Very soon, indeed.

Buy the fill of da Gap with Both Hands.....CDE is now Officially the jickiss Stock of the Year 2010.

Remember, in the end, MORE in percent will be made in Silver than in Gold and more in the Silver Shares in percent than in Silver, itself. mark it down. It will buy you Maui.

Am thimking more or less the same thimg.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

first of all, tanks to all of the intelligent postings tonight....your jickiss is alarmed by conditions, and is actually respectful of the way da Boyz have maneuvered the whole structure. by this comment, your jickiss means

EXACTLY the idea that many who have been Right [ (thimk the failure of big entities (all bailed out, no shortin to -0- bears) (thimk the advance of Gold, but the shake out from fall of 08 to big to deal with, and charts not open field running, ever, for da miners) and the failure of politicz (thimk no public option that might actually help to contain ins cos and big pharm) etc. etc.etc. no prosecutions of them that took inside advantage, etc....]

Have not been paid.

All these long times we shoulda just been buyin' and writin'. That is all: Buy and write. make some cash and wait.

Question will we get paid big in 2010, or will we have to wait to 2011??? It will, repeat, WILL be one year or da other.

and then, if you:

"like Asia, like Paris, like summer, like winter," then this is one for Tiger, who liked them all except....

anyway, same deal with Frank, who, each year further into the past Proves, with no effort, that he was the best singer for the longest time.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, It is All The Same.

1. Buddha said: "So Far, Nothing Has Happened."

true. the E people had done NOTHING. no Heat treatments for I-ran, either. No Big Entity has been allowed to fail, from Wells Fartgo to Doo-buy.

2. The price of the USDX controlls Everything due to the algos.

3. The Pub-lick is NOT IN THE MARKETS. Therefor, such items as the Miners and Miners Related that used to be bot by the Pub-lick are merely now price functions of algo trades. No trend up, yet.

4. There is really no gold or silver counter-cyc. none. Hence, if your jickiss is long significant percentages of many outstanding Jan Options contracts on Gold Miners, this is merely the same thimg as saying that the so called Bears are Long here. of course they are, for the Bears are not really doolar Bulls.

5. In a perverse way, every time Doc said that nothing matters Except Price, well, Doc was more correct than even he realized. In street talk, "In a Sucker's Market, Price is all that matters, Suckers!"

6. This is the Maximum Time of Opposition. Or, rather the maximum of super high correlations to the USDX.

7. Who has won so far, (meaning since about 1994, when Hypertiger figgered out that the real plan was to take Real Interest Rates to -0-) you may ask?????? Easy answer, anybody who got hooked up with a no work public sector yob (beginning in 1994 or earlier) and who has retired with cool coin paid until Death, as the suckers keep getting raped by the built in jamb jobs that have been bot in DC, and in all of the lessor State Kapitals. Suckers!

8. jickiss advice to you-all here: Never give in, Hold Fast, this maximum opposition is about to un-ravel. Very soon, indeed.

9. Anybody who in not genuinely Afraid now is really a Moran.

Oh, my Jickiss! I can?€™t help but feel a fraternal affection for you, your prose, your persistent PM pumping and your secrecy fetish. But, I really dig it when you get candid, like here:

?€œThe Pub-lick is NOT IN THE MARKETS. Therefor, such items as the Miners and Miners Related that used to be bot by the Pub-lick are merely now price functions of algo trades. No trend up, yet.?€�

However, I must take issue with your next statement:

?€œThere is really no gold or silver counter-cyc. none. Hence, if your jickiss is long significant percentages of many outstanding Jan Options contracts on Gold Miners, this is merely the same thimg as saying that the so called Bears are Long here. of course they are, for the Bears are not really doolar Bulls.?€�

This is clearly a counter-cyc., however short or long it be. Actually, there are many of us bears who are not long jan. gold calls and, in fact, may be short gold as traders. And even more of us bears who are long the bucky, because we are deflationists based on the mountain of worthless debt, held by society?€™s major institutions, that is being slowly written down worldwide. Plus, a dollar short squeeze is due, n?€™est pas, with every swinging dick on one side of the boat? These sorts of bears do not consider themselves canon fodder in the retro-capitalist army of gold bugs bent of righteous retribution and reversion to the mean, tho?€™ mean-reversion as an intellectual theorem is a fave of this lot. Longerterm, most of them see gold is bullish, for many years now. Has it been entirely due to asset inflation that is coming to an end? Will there really be hyper-inflation, some fine day?

If you?€™ve Held Fast from the bottom in gold, you must be rich by now. And if you continue to hold fast for the 10 fold blast a?€™comin?€™, well, you gonna be a made man rolling in acres of diamonds.

stork%20and%20frog.gif

?€œIn a perverse way, every time Doc said that nothing matters Except Price, well, Doc was more correct than even he realized. In street talk, "In a Sucker's Market, Price is all that matters, Suckers!"?€�

I think the insistence on the prime technical measure being Price, is first of all, because it is what you pay or are paid, the last word, ergo the first word. But also it is a recognition that all data, in these end days of warlord capitalism, is spun, cumulatively through time, as far from the negative implications as is possible, so price must keep us honest with safe w/stops, from our own folly of being right and not having deep pockets enough to keep solvent through the ?€˜insanity.?€™

Take the Leading Indicator numb today, + 0.9%. Hoohaa, indeed. It is a derivative itself, based upon a compendium of such ?€œspun numbers?€� and is, as such, an increasingly worthless indicator. It has advanced now 8 straight months, indicating growth ahead 3-6 mo hence, while earnings, layoffs, falling tax receipts, lower corporate earnings comps, all show a contracting eCONomy.

Where I sense the strongest communion with you, after a gambling jones, is on my inference that you believe in secret cabals of powerful men with inside info, behind the scenes, that decide much of what becomes public policy or law and most often, what battles will be fought and on what terrain. I agree with this notion and further, think almost everything involving resources of any sort, is decided by the strongest and/or smartest of competing conspirators. This elitist power structure is always overcome in the end, finally, by an idea becoming a force in the citizenry that rampages until the old regime is swept away. Here, the sheeple are just beginning to look up.

Where I disagree with you, if I understand what you say, is on the notion that working folks, making a few thou too much teaching gym or workers getting legally contracted benefits, are the problem. Among that class is where the knife will cut deepest and already has if you are a retired auto worker or other old and now useless part of our past manufacturing power and glory, suffering now with the Big Renege. In the world of honorable men of sport, failing to pay on a deal would get your legs busted at least. Hoffa?€™s of yesteryear, where are ye? Modern unions are management pets in comparison. But disowning them all would not solve the decay and fraud, that has siphoned and stolen trillions, that is pandemic in our dying system, where it?€™s every dog for himself and devil take the hindmost writ very large. Hell, do away with pork barrel defense procurement for one year and you could fund most unfunded entitlements, and do away with it for 3 and eliminate the deficit while rebuilding the electric grid, the highway system and establishing a credible mass transit system and energy independence.

Folks everywhere will have to be creative to get by with what they have soon, and barter for what they don?€™t. That includes nations. Genocide for Imperial gain is becoming unacceptable as we get more crowded and linked together worldwide in real-time, and that is the block in the military road. Of course, the domestic sheep everywhere will have to take the abuse of a strong violence streak ending and being turned inward. Universal Joisey, indivisible, without justice for all. Bummer. I?€™m gonna go cruising on the oceans soon and watch the drama while eating the chilled flesh of chilled fresh fish.

edit: Actually, there is another thing I know we agree on. That 1965-66 was the peak in the American civilization. I think it was our idiotic attempt to subdue Vietnam to get access to cheaper tin, tungstun and rubber and deny the Chinese influence over the Vietnamese, a notoriously tendentious and stubborn people who have caused the Chinese headaches for several thousand years. we could have paid double or triple for the raw materials and come out fine. In fact, we could have raised the national income of vietnama dozen fold, by buying each and every adult and it would have been a bargain compared to the War. What do you think started our decline?

post-2253-1261107814_thumb.jpg

Archived