The best the bears can do?

It may finally be time for WIMAX (4G)...big rollouts are happening all over right now.

Here are a couple of players in the field whose charts may be ready to start moving higher after pullbacks to the 200 day. I would not bother to own them under the 200 day....

We should start to see major revenue ramp over the coming few years in these companies, so keep an eye on them for positive action...

ALVR makes equipment, CLWR is a service provider with a few few billion to work with.

I've been trading CLWR now for awhile...using a simple buy low sell high method

So far so good

I started building a new position last week

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I'm just not that smart. If debt is what got us here...why is the solution more debt? Shall we create another housing bubble with the ultra low rates? Seems a little like saying the way to sober up after binge drinking is to have another drink or three. Crazy I tell you. <_<

I gotta go pick something fer dinner....

post-1110-1259974843.jpg

Because that is his game plan which he announced to the world in his 2002 "I have a printing press and a Helo" speech, and it has not changed at all. <_<

More local observations on the holiday shopping season. I did a two hour shift with a Salvation Army kettle in front of the local Fry's this afternoon.

There didn't appear to be as many wide screens flying out the door this year as compared to last year, but the main tell was inside the store. There was no checkout line and half of the 32 checkout stands were not manned. This was at 4 pm :wacko:

Latest Story

Complacent and Indecisive – Professional Edition

December 6, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle Based Stock Screening Data was mixed on Friday. Trading ranges tend to produce noisy random juxtapositions. The thing that stands out in these numbers is… Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Wonder if this is why Crapple has been leaking....if so, Cramit is about to lose another horse head...its a long way down to the daily 200 MA....

Two weeks into official iPhone sales, China Unicom has sold only 5 units* through the online retailer Taobao.com according to PCWorld. China Unicom sells iPhones through its own site, but doesn't share sales figures. Still, PCWorld reports, Taobao.com is the country's largest e-commerce site, and has a large iPhone section.

http://www.tuaw.com/2009/12/04/china-unico...l-iphone-sales/

And a little follow up..the competition is the HiPhone.....I'd say 20 to 30 points of the ramp was the Cramit China pump....

http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesale-HiPhone_c1498

Cramit pump one came at 120 then massive retail wire house pump absurd target competition started at 135 with Token Chock being awarded the Miss Apple Dipper 2009 crown when it crossed 200....Cramits last pump was his $ 264 target ....

I'm setting up an email list to send out occasional economic bulletins, essentially a chart or two and a few comments cutting through the mainstream media spin.

Last week I attempted to send a welcome email, asking you to confirm if you want to join the list. Well, I screwed it up. Only a few hundred of you received it, but since the message was incomplete, I need to resend it. Sorry bout that! There's a bit of a learning curve, and as you know, I'm a little slow on this hi tech stuff. :D

You can also sign up on a form in the right sidebar of the Wall Street Examiner.

More local observations on the holiday shopping season. I did a two hour shift with a Salvation Army kettle in front of the local Fry's this afternoon.

There didn't appear to be as many wide screens flying out the door this year as compared to last year, but the main tell was inside the store. There was no checkout line and half of the 32 checkout stands were not manned. This was at 4 pm :wacko:

I think we'll be sending our salvation army to the back door of Iran. Walmart in my neck of the woods doesn't have it's registers glowing in the evenings.

I'd like to see WMT cue down a bit more as it deals with a gap.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1260118632.png

Earnings season is over, but retail sales report on Friday before the open.

I've been trading CLWR now for awhile...using a simple buy low sell high method

So far so good

I started building a new position last week

TJ, funny but CLWR was one of the names that Raj at Galleon was alleged to have been trading ahead of the INTC investment.

oryx sources suggest that at the time the time the INTC investment was "in the price"

Archived