Who Needs A Mulligan?

I'm indebted to Drano for putting Smith & Wesson back on my radar. I played with this earlier this year but got stopped-out. I stopped watching after that.

Over the past 3 days it's popped back above the moving averages on huge volume. It almost looks like a pump and dump, since this seems to happen every 3 months or so, only to drift lower. The reason I liked it in the first place was because their yoy sales have grown the past three quarters between 20-30%, and EPS has grown 75-225% per quarter. They are also in a hot industry (as anyone at GS would know). It's worth watching anyway.

SWHC doesn't just make guns. They bought a company that makes protective barriers to put on streets in front of building entrances, etc. They have some fairly slick technology involved in what would seem to be a very straight-forward business. This genuinely should fuel their bottom line. Also, their new line of police-issue handguns is truly the state of the art and has some great safety features (for the person holding the gun, natch)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived