doom, gloom in economy

offered to buy the house at what price? at a big fat 1/2-price discount

they did not offer to make the payments they agreed to or pay back all the money they borrowed

letting them off the hook gives them an unearned windfall

and cheats everyone else

wrong on all counts. The bank DOUBLED the amount they claimed they were owed, from the original loan, and then couldn't back up their claim with figures. The people had a loan for about 280K and wanted to re-fi 275K. They absolutely offered to make payments. Personally after I read what the judge said, I think they earned every damn cent, for the aggravation of dealing with a lawyer and company that were literally defrauding them.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK this time I filled out the free newsletter thang, I'm gonna be one rich SOB right quick.

Here what I got so far:

Thank you for joining the best penny stocks newsletter on the web.

You will be receiving our big stock pick within the next 20 days!

Wow, this sounds awesome! Sounds like a hot equity, too, one that will wait up to 20 days before making its next 6000% gain! Just from this little blurb, you can tell these guys really know their stuff. I too would like a lovely boat from which to host racially-integrated parties, so be sure and clue us in on the Hot Scoop sometime in the next 20 days.

wrong on all counts. The bank DOUBLED the amount they claimed they were owed, from the original loan, and then couldn't back up their claim with figures. The people had a loan for about 280K and wanted to re-fi 275K. They absolutely offered to make payments. Personally after I read what the judge said, I think they earned every damn cent, for the aggravation of dealing with a lawyer and company that were literally defrauding them.

oh, I guess I mis-read it, I thought the larger amount was the original loan, I didn't know the bank doubled it, that's strange, how can they just change the loan amount???

Archived