Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wednesday's closing strength was one of the sickest fakeouts I have ever seen. If you didn't have access to after hours trading you were so screwed this morning it was totally sick.

iamge29.png

They had the 5 hr and 2 day cycle indicators turned up with no hint that anything out of the ordinary was happening.

But The Wall Street Examiner wasn't fooled.

Cycle based stock screening data weakened across the board on Wednesday. This could be a significant signal, given that the market averages were virtually unchanged. There was a large expansion of new short term sell signals, a sign of a probable peak in shorter term cycles...

-Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition 11/18/09

Click the link below to try the Professional Edition risk free for 30 days.

For those interested in playing the junior miner 49ers....new ETF

big.chart?symb=gdxj&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=4077392&style=320&time=18&freq=7&nosettings=1&rand=6201&mocktick=1&rand=3302

Pardon me if I am misinformed, but in the past when new ETFs have been issued like this, didn't that usually mark a top?

I'm sure someone will chime in to correct me if I'm wrong.... :lol:

post-837-1258667116.jpg

One thing to be very cautious about is Gold and GDX.

Very strong today. Over the past few weeks, it's done a good job on showing the hand where this market is going.

anybody post a good nikkei 225 chart?

broke support last night

600 pts to next support

Seriously, who the fark came up with the slot machine graphic on Lost Money! They should be fired, flogged, tarred and feathered!

I pray Comcast cancels these losers!